White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis, and Domestic Terrorists: How to Oppose the Return of Fascism
A faculty panel will address the nature of hate groups, their tactics, their targets, and the growing threats they pose. This panel will address ways to oppose the rise of neo-Fascist organizations and militias as they collaborate in targeting and penetrating our communities. Q & A is an important part of this panel, so please come with thoughts and questions. With:
- Alicia Simmons (SOAN and African American Studies)
- Mike Wilson Becerril (Peace and Conflict Studies)
- Noah Dauber (Political Science and Jewish Studies)
- Maura Tumulty (Philosophy and Office of Equity and Diversity)
- Jonathan Hyslop (Sociology and Africana Studies).
Nancy Ries (Anthropology and Peace and Conflict Studies and Division of University Studies) will introduce and moderate.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 7:00pm