Hear from Colgate alumni at Fox, The Voice, and more.
Have you ever wondered how unscripted television is created and produced? Alumni share what it's like behind the scenes of some of television's most popular unscripted shows and documentaries. There will be time for questions.
- Imani Ballard '18, Executive Assistant to the Head of Programming, FOX Soul (Moderator)
- Stephen Brown '81, Programming and Development, Fox Television Stations
- Audrey Morrissey '89, Executive Producer, The Voice
- Marcella Steingart '93, Radical Media
- Eric Levy '94, Gaspin Media
Co-sponsored by the Colgate Entertainment Group, the Office of Alumni Relations, and the Colgate University Alumni Council. To learn more about the Colgate Professional Networks visit colgate.edu/networks.
Colgate alumni leaders are coming together in a series of virtual programs to offer support, inspiration, and entertainment to our students during the first several weeks of the semester and the quarantine. All alumni, families, and friends of the Colgate community are invited to attend.
Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 7:00pm to 8:00pmVirtual Event