About this Event
Add to calendar
REGISTER BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM
Searching for something exciting to do off-campus? We're taking a trip to The Great New York State Fair again this year! Experience the thrills of the rides, concerts, games, and food trucks at one of the longest-running state fairs.
Tickets and transportation are free for Colgate students.
Trip Sign-up and Confirmation
- The O.S.I. will send out information 5 days beforehand.
- Students will be approved to travel in the order in which they apply.
- Up to 55 students may go on the trip.
- Signing up does not automatically guarantee you a spot. Signing up means you are interested in the trip and will be notified when we are ready to collect travel paperwork.
- Returning the paperwork before the deadline and obtaining a confirmed spot means you are committing to attend the trip.
- Students who cancel for non-emergency reasons (other than illness, injury, family emergency) before the trip will pay the cost of their ticket/transportation, which is $75.
Departure and Arrival Times
- The bus will leave Colgate at 5 p.m. from James C. Colgate (outside Donovan's Pub) and arrive at the fairgrounds at 6 p.m.
- To return, the bus will leave at 11 pm from the New York State Fair and arrive at Colgate at midnight.
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.