Intramural Softball Mandatory Captain's Meeting/ Registraion Deadline
Team registration is now open through Friday, Aril 3rd at 5pm. Once registration closes, no late teams will be accepted. The first step is for the captain to register the team on this site.
2. Roster minimums - teams must have at LEAST 7 players registered to their team. You may add additional players until the end of the regular season, but the minimum core must be there to be scheduled to play.
3. ALL CAPTAINS MUST ATTEND THE MANDATORY CAPTAINS' MEETING on Friday, April 31rd in the Wooster Room (Room 111) in Huntington Gym. If the captain is unable to attend, they must obtain a sub. The sub must know the name of the team they are representing. Non-attendance will result in non-playing.
Every player is responsible for making his/her team is in compliance with all of the above. No excuses will be accepted.
1. Everyone will surrender their OWN 'Gate ID card during the course of the game. No ID. NO play.
2. All participants must be on the scoresheet - registered on the IMLeagues site. Please wait at the gym benches until the prior game ends.
3. Please leave the field the way you found it. PICK UP AFTER YOURSELVES!!
Friday, April 3 at 5:00pm
Huntington Gymnasium, 111
2011 Broad St, Hamilton, NY 13346, USA