International Education Week 2019
A week of events to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide!
Join us in a week-long series of events in celebrating the cultures and traditions of our international students. Some of the events included this year will be as follows:
- Starting the week off is an 'International Takeover' in Frank Dining Hall complete with craft tables throughout the lunch period.
- We have a special Brown Bag on Tuesday with a panel of International Faculty & Staff - we're talking dievrsity and their experiences in the USA!
- Sing your heart out at the Karaoke Evening held in the Keck Center on Wednesday.
- "Cooking with Nicole" is back on Thursday with a fan favorite - CREPES!
- Winding down the week will be our 'Internationali-TEA' Dessert Study Break on Friday afternoon.
Everyone is welcome to join our events. We hope to see you there!
Friday, November 8, 2019 at 11:00am
Campus, Various Colgate University