About this Event
Add to calendar
11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. | Pitch competition begins at 1:00 p.m.
Entrepreneur Weekend is a celebration and recognition of entrepreneurship at Colgate, featuring innovative ventures, leading entrepreneurs, and Colgate's Entrepreneur of the Year.
Join us for this exciting event:
- Meet 30 Colgate startups and choose your favorites for audience-selected cash grants.
- Watch six exceptional teams compete in a pitch competition to win up to $5,000.
- Hear from Colgate’s Entrepreneur of the Year, documentary filmmaker Sian-Pierre Regis ’06, H’18.
- Sian-Pierre Regis ’06, H’18, director, Duty Free Film; 2022 Colgate University Entrepreneur of the Year
- Allison Stoloff ’06, senior associate, Hanaco Ventures; partner, The Fund XX
- Jimmy DeCicco ’15, CEO, Super Coffee
- Maria Hatzistefanis P’25, founder and CEO, Rodial
With pitches by:
- Confucius, founded by Bennett Morris ’22 and Jocelyn Shilakes ’22
- First Impressions Nails, founded by Kadian Dixon ’18
- Maua Organics, founded by Sally Ngoje ’19
- ShotQuality, founded by Simon Gerszberg ’22
- SUNLOOPS, founded by Madison Bailey ’18
- And a surprise sixth team!
For more information, visit colgate.edu/entrepreneurweekend.
Off campus guests should note that Event Safety Guidelines are currently in place; for details, visit the Entrepreneur Weekend webpage.