One Way Red Performance
Don't feel lonely all alone. Quit your cruising through reality television and YouTube self-help. Take a one-way trip to Mars with the Medium Theatre Company in ONE WAY RED. First, spacewalk through a constellation of performance and visual art installations, each floating detached in deep space. Then, follow one woman’s journey from a bedroom floor in Waltham, MA to the surface of the Red Planet in a solo performance awash in a sea of red Netflix sleeves and iron oxide dust. The next rocketship to Mars blasts off in t-5...4...3...2...
- Co-created and performed by Dani Solomon '13
- Co-created and directed by Mason Rosenthal
- Designed by Morgan Fitzpatrick Andrews
- Costumes by Rebecca Kanach
- Together, Dani, Mason, and Morgan make up the Medium Theatre Company.
- ONE WAY RED is performed with support from the Rutherford Hall Foundation and Colgate University.
Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 7:00pm
Ho Science Center, Atrium
1819 Oak Dr, Hamilton, NY 13346, USA